quarta-feira, 24 de novembro de 2010

Os "mercados" e a "crise"



MONEYLENDERS and MERCHANTS:
Roll on up Jerusalem, Come on in Jerusalem,
Sunday here we go again, Live in me Jerusalem.
Here you live Jerusalem, Here you breathe Jerusalem,
While your temple still survives, You at least are still alive.
I got things you won't believe, Name your pleasure I will sell.
I can fix your wildest needs, I got heaven and I got hell.
Roll on up, for my price is down. Come on in for the best in town.
Take your pick of the finest wine. Lay your bets on this bird of mine.
What you see is what you get. No one's been disappointed yet.
Don't be scared give me a try, There is nothing you can't buy.
Name your price, I got everything. Hurry it's going fast.
Borrow cash on the finest terms. Hurry now while stocks still last.

JESUS
My temple should be a house of prayer, But you have made it a den of thieves.
Get out! Get out!

1 comentário:

JARRA disse...

Vi "religiosamente" o filme no Foco e o duplo album de pop-ópera acompanhou-me muitos anos!
Sobre os vendilhões do templo está tudo dito há 2 mil anos!